- Mika Basak BSc (Hons), MCSP HPC
- Eugenia Casuple BSc(Hons) Physiotherapy
- Daniela Campelo BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
About the staff
All therapists are Chartered Physiotherapists (MCSP) and members of the Health Profession Council (HPC), therefore guaranteeing that they are fully qualified and governed by a professional body. They are also members of the following professional organisations:
- OCPPP (Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practise)
- ACPSM (Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports Medicine)
- AACP (Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists)
All therapists are insured to carry out treatments. They have extensive experience, working both in the NHS and private sectors. If needed, referrals to other Health Care Professionals (eg. Consultants) and access to MRI/CT scans can be organised.
They regularly attend postgraduate courses in order to provide the latest treatment methods, which thus result in a quicker recovery.
All treatments are covered by medical insurance companies (click here for more information).